D'Camel Fast Ferry Lembongan
To check availability, prices and book the D'Camel fast ferry to Lembongan please use the search box at the top of this page. You will be sent etickets immediatly after payment and the boat company will email you seperately confirming your trip details and (if applicable) the pickup time from your hotel.
D'Camel is a new fast boat carrier with a well built modern boat and experienced local managment who have been in the business for a number of years.
Friendly staff and properly trained crew will make the journey fast and comfortable, right up to the picturesque main beach of Lembongan island. Once booked, don't hesitate to use the contact information on your tickets to reach D'Camel with any questions you might have.
D'Camel depart from Sanur Harbour in south Bali (near Denpasar) and offer 3 daily crossings from Bali to Lembongan and back.
The total crossing time is just 20-30 minutes.
Bali hotel pickup is available from:
- Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Ubud Central, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu Club, Denpasar Airport - EUR 5.00 per adult and EUR 3.50 per child.
- Tegalalang, Pejeng, Canggu, Sawangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Balangan, Padang-Padang, Payangan - EUR 15.00 per car
- Ubud area ( exclude Ubud central - EUR 19.00 per car
- Andong - EUR 11.00 per car
- Kedewatan - EUR 12.50 per car
Sanur to Lembongan
Departing Sanur Harbour*: 09:30, 13:30 and 17:00. Total sailing time: 20 - 30mins.
Nusa Lembongan to Bali
Departing Lembongan: 08:30, 12:30 and 16:00. Sailing time: 20 - 30mins.
* Pickup & drop available from/to many south Bai locations such as Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Ubud Central, Sanur and Nusa Dua. Pickup typically takes place around 1hr30mins before departure time. Exact details are emailed after booking when you enter your hotel address in the appropriate field of the booking process.
On the maps you can see the departure locations in Sanur and Lembongan. For check-in, please proceed directly to their check-in counter 1 hour before departure at Jl. Matahari Terbi or in Lembongan at their office in Jungut Batu Harbour.
Luggage allowance: The maximum allowance per passenger is 2 pieces of luggage with a total weight of 25kg. Excess luggage will be charged extra.
Cancellation & Amendment Policy
D'Camel have a flexible, easy cancellation and refund policy: Cancellation up to 24 hours before departure = Full refund minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges). Cancellation less than 24hrs = No refund. No show = no refund.
In cases of unexpected illness etc., exceptions can be considered if doctor's notes/other proof can be provided. Contact D'Camel using their details found on your e-tickets. If you wish to change your travel dates with D'Camel, you can do this for free (subject to availability), up to 48hrs in advance. If you need to change your route or boat carrier entirely, please contact us direct for assistance.