Coronavirus in the Gili Islands
Cases overview in West Nusa Tenggara
News for Fast Boast services: Bali to Gili
Starting on 31st July 2020 Ekajaya Fast Ferry will open and operate for the return trips from Padangbai to Gili Trawangan, Gili Air, and Bangsal 3 times a week: on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9.00 am!
To help you maintain social distance, a maximum of 70% of the total seats are available on the boat. You will be expected to show your passport and a negative test result for COVID-19, wear a face mask and keep social distancing.
Diving the Gilis and Covid-19
Coronavirus in Lombok
- Avoid crowds
- Keep simple hygiene measures
- Keep social distancing
- Enter a 14 days self-quarantine when coming home to Lombok
- Intenational Tourist arrivals are banned from Land and Sea
Coronavirus in Lembongan
Coronavirus in Nusa Penida
What can we do to help the islands?
Fast boat services during Coronavirus pandemic
- Eka Jaya- Weekly departures on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9.00 starting from the 31st of July
- Golden Queen- not operating until further notice
- Wahana Gili Ocean- not operating until further notice
- D’Camel Fast Ferry- operating (require a COVID-19 rapid test result and a mask)
- El Rey Junior Fast Boat- not operating until further notice
- Rocky Fast Cruises- not operating until further notice