Coronavirus in the Gili Islands
Cases overview in Indonesia
- Confirmed: 4 209 403
- Deaths: 141 585
- Cured: 4 027 548
News for Fast Boast services: Bali to Gili
Ekajaya Fast Ferry is open and operate for the return trips from Padangbai to Gili Trawangan, Gili Air, and Bangsal daily at 9.00 am!
You will be expected to show your passport, your vaccination certificate, and a negative test result for COVID-19 (This can be a rapid Antigen test or a PCR test. The samples must be taken within a maximum period of 24 hours before departure). Children below five years of age are not required to take any Covid test). You must wear a face mask and keep social distancing. You are also expected to fill in the Indonesia’s e-HAC application. "Mudik" are not allowed to travel.
PLEASE NOTE: A fee of ten thousand rupiah will be charged when entering the Padangbai pier (Retribution Fee) for all passengers who will make the crossing from Padangbai.
Diving the Gilis and Covid-19
- Avoid crowds
- Keep simple hygiene measures
- Keep social distancing
- International Tourist arrivals are banned from Land and Sea
- Eka Jaya- Daily departure at 9.00
- Golden Queen- not operating until further notice
- Wahana Gili Ocean- not operating until further notice
- D’Camel Fast Ferry- operating (require a COVID-19 rapid test result and a mask)
- El Rey Junior Fast Boat- not operating until further notice
- Rocky Fast Cruises- not operating until further notice