Coronavirus in the Gili Islands
Cases overview in West Nusa Tenggara
News for Fast Boast services: Bali to Gili
Ekajaya Fast Ferry is open and operate for the return trips from Padangbai to Gili Trawangan, Gili Air, and Bangsal daily at 9.00 am!
To help you maintain social distance, a maximum of 70% of the total seats are available on the boat. You will be expected to show your passport and a negative test result for COVID-19 (this can be a rapid Antigen test, valid for 14 days), wear a face mask and keep social distancing.
News for Fast Boat services: Bali to Lembongan
Since September 2020, D'Camel Fast Ferry is open and operates daily for the return trips from Sanur to Lembongan. Check Availability using our search box.
Diving the Gilis and Covid-19
- Avoid crowds
- Keep simple hygiene measures
- Keep social distancing
- International Tourist arrivals are banned from Land and Sea
- Eka Jaya- Daily departure at 9.00
- Golden Queen- not operating until further notice
- Wahana Gili Ocean- not operating until further notice
- D’Camel Fast Ferry- operating (require a COVID-19 rapid test result and a mask)
- El Rey Junior Fast Boat- not operating until further notice
- Rocky Fast Cruises- not operating until further notice