Coronavirus in the Gili Islands
Cases overview in West Nusa Tenggara
News for Fast Boast services: Bali to Gili
Starting on 31st July 2020 Ekajaya Fast Ferry will open and operate for the return trips from Padangbai to Gili Trawangan, Gili Air, and Bangsal 3 times a week: on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9.00 am!
To help you maintain social distance, a maximum of 70% of the total seats are available on the boat. You will be expected to show your passport and a negative test result for COVID-19, wear a face mask and keep social distancing.
News for Fast Boat services: Bali to Lembongan
Since September 2020, D'Camel Fast Ferry is open and operates daily for the return trips from Sanur to Lembongan. Check Availability using our search box.
Diving the Gilis and Covid-19
Coronavirus in Lombok
- Avoid crowds
- Keep simple hygiene measures
- Keep social distancing
- Enter a 14 days self-quarantine when coming home to Lombok
- International Tourist arrivals are banned from Land and Sea
Coronavirus in Lembongan
Coronavirus in Nusa Penida
What can we do to help the islands?
Fast boat services during Coronavirus pandemic
- Eka Jaya- Weekly departures on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9.00 starting from the 31st of July
- Golden Queen- not operating until further notice
- Wahana Gili Ocean- not operating until further notice
- D’Camel Fast Ferry- operating (require a COVID-19 rapid test result and a mask)
- El Rey Junior Fast Boat- not operating until further notice
- Rocky Fast Cruises- not operating until further notice